Prologue: Early Pleiadian Conversations
More than a decade ago, the group I came to know as the Pleiadian Renegades — those who communicated to me from within the League of Light — began a series of preliminary “chats”. These encounters introduced me, gradually, to the work that lay before me. The concept of opalescence, the philosophy of the numbers of creation 1 through 9, and who these beings were all began to be revealed. I’ve copied some of those early communications from my notebooks here for you to explore the underpinnings of the work, so you can see where the path took root and where it brought the concepts to the fore. Most of these conversations took place in 2006, just as I was beginning to write the first pages of the book that was to become Opalescence: The Pleiadian Renegade Guide to Divinity.
- Nine and other numbers: A fascinating conversation looking at the character of each of the numbers 1 through 9, including their colors and seed sounds
- “Your soul writers are ready”: Where the group introduces themselves and the core concept of the book, Opalescence
- Getting started: Where they told me I would be writing a book
- You don’t have to worry: The realization of what I was about to do was pretty daunting. They showed me how not to be… some real gems here for anyone who thinks about things!
- I asked about string theory and got a lesson in mirrors: A mind-bending tour of divine reality and a living universe, with a love note from Nine.
Other modes of communication
Besides writing, which I do both by hand with pen and notebook, and direct keyboarding on the computer, I also have received many drawings and writing in “alien” scripts. These Pleiadian conversations include some direct communications from my stellar family. Some are whimsical, some mysterious, all of them intriguing for the source energy that comes through. See them here.