Some quick updates on the status of Lightships:
The world premiere screening happens this Saturday, July 3 at 7:30pm at the Broadway Cinema & Theatre as part of their ScFi at Broadway Film Festival. Those present will enjoy a live Q&A with writer/director John Harrigan after the film.
Tickets to this exclusive venue are nearly sold out. If you haven’t secured yours yet and are in the UK and would like to attend this truly life-altering experience, go here right now and reserve your place: BROADWAY CINEMA & THEATRE
Did someone mention awards? Thus far, we’ve racked up the following:
Queen Palm International Film Festival, Palm Springs, California
- 🥇 Best Feature – Sci-Fi (Gold Award)
- 🥇 Best Director – John Harrigan (Gold Award)
- 🥇 Best Actress – Lois Temel (Gold Award)
- 🥇 Best Cinematography – Mark Caldwell (Gold Award)
- 🥇 Best Producer – Bill Houston, John Harrigan, Lucy Harrigan (Gold Award)
- 🥇 Best Poster – Paul Jenkinson (Gold Award)
- 🥈 Best Writer – John Harrigan (Silver Award)
- 🥈 Best Editing – John Harrigan (Silver Award)
Crypticon Kansas City Shockfest:
Best Sci-Fi Feature Cryptic Award
Screening: Friday, July 16, 7:45 pm
The film is also an official selection (meaning it will be screened for those in attendance) for 2021 at the L.A. Sci-Fi & Horror Festival, the Fortean Film Festival, and the Brighton Rocks Film Festival. To stay up to date on what’s happening with this film, bookmark this page and check back often. You can also find the latest social media news by visiting the official Lightships website and linking from there.
Lightships is based on my book Remembrance. Appreciation and love to all who have made this project what is has come to be, and is yet becoming.
Want more conversation? Visit the official Pleiadian Renegades Facebook group.